1. 答卷前,考生务必在答题卡上用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔填写自己的考生号、姓名、试室号、座位号,再用2B 铅笔把对应这两个号码的标号涂黑。
How would you feel if you get hugs(拥抱) after dinning in a restaurant? Tim Harries gives free hugs 1 every customer at the end of each meal.
The atmosphere at his restaurant Tim’s Place is so positive that customers call it the world's 2 restaurant. Tim’s Hug has 3 interesting name on the menu called a “love” treat.
The 4 man is probably the only Down syndrome sufferer(唐氏综合症患者) in the U.S. to own a restaurant. Also, he 5 as Student of the Year in high school! So when a man like Tim hugs you, it is sure 6 a special and unforgettable experience
When Tim expressed 7 interest in opening a restaurant, his friend Keith 8 was a businessman supported him. Tim hired many people. Some served the guests, some kept the place clean, and 9 did the cooking. Since Tim got to know 10 to feel at home at a restaurant, the idea that his customers can 11 the free hug has been carried out.
Many customers have meals 12 at Tim's Place. For the past five years, Tim 13 out over 19,000 hugs—he keeps count by 14 a special Hug Counter. Sometimes he may feel tired after a whole day’s work, 15 he’ll never give up giving out free hugs.
1. A. for B. to C. in D. at
2. A. friend B. friendly C. friendlier D. friendliest
3. A. a B. an C. the D. /
4. A. 26 years old B. 26-year old C. 26-year-old D. 26-years old
5. A. was chosen B. is chosen C. chose D. was choosing
6. A. to be B. being C. be D. been
7. A. he B. him C. his D. himself
8. A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
9. A. the other B. another C. others D. other
10. A. how much do people want B. how much people wanted
C. how much people want
D. what people want
11. A. ordered B. to order C. order D. ordering
12. A. happy B. happily C. more happily D. the most happily
13. A. gives B. will give C. gave D. has given
14. A. using B. to use C. used D. use
15. A. so B. or C. and D. but
My grandfather is 72 and last month my grandmother celebrated her 70th birthday. I first noticed that they were having